Many accidents are caused by the flat tyre on the highway. As a car owner, the safety of driving is the first thing. To reduce such accidents, the installation of tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is necessary. With the TPMS, we can keep the tyre working within the specified pressure and temperature range at any time to reduce the damage of the tire for safe driving.
– Powerful TPMS:
ZEEPIN tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) can monitor tire pressure/temperature status in real time, which will transmit real-time alarm and flash warning icon to remind the driver for the comfortableness of vehicle and driving safety.
– Wide application:
This system is widely suitable for vehicle with four tyres and the maximum pressure of the tire is below 5 bar, such as a commercial car, jeep, off-road vehicle, minibus, and sedan car, etc.
– Digital display:
LCD screen, with the bright backlight and clear data, allows you to know the status of your car easily and comfortably.
– Power supply:
Supports solar charging and USB charging, which means our ZEEPIN TPMS can be used in all weathers, rather convenient.
– 4 external sensors:
Provides 4 sensors, which are suitable for using on rainy days. Besides, they are in high sensitivity and good accuracy for measuring pressure and temperature.
– Battery: built-in CR1632 button cell
– Working voltage: 2.0 – 3.6V
– Storage temperature: minus 40 – plus 125 Deg.C
– Monitoring pressure: 0 – 5.0 bar
– Waterproof grade: IP67
– Transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
– Battery: built-in 500mAh Li-ion battery
– Operating voltage: 5V
– Operating temperature: minus 40 – plus 85 Deg.C
– RF transmission frequency: 433.92MHz
– Pressure unit: psi/bar
– Temperature unit: Deg.C/Deg.F
Package Size(L x W x H): 21.00 x 15.00 x 6.00 cm / 8.27 x 5.91 x 2.36 inches
Package Contents: 1 x TPMS, 4 x Sensor, 1 x Tool of Replacement Battery, 1 x Wrench, 4 x Anti-theft Nut, 1 x Sticker, 1 x English User Manual
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
Why buy from us ?
- Friendly customer service, we reply your email within few hours, up to 24 hours. Your happiness is our business.
- Buy with confidence, your money is protected by PayPal Buyer Protection or Stripe payment, where you can file dispute if you don't receive your item etc
- Refund & exchange accepted, we bear the return shipping cost if it's due to our mistake
- All shipping are track-able, so you know when & where about your item delivery