● Low Battery Reminder: remind you to change the battery
● Luminous Dial: convenient to see the time even in a dark circumstance.
● Social Share: you can share your sports situation with your friends at any time no matter where you are
● 610mAh CR2450 Button Battery: no need charge for the watch, and easy to carry
● Long Standby Time: 990 days ( about 33 months ), longer time to use
● APP Download: Sports+
Support Languages: Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
● 1.24-inch FATN full screen
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
Built-in chip type: SI-BW03
Screen size: 1.24 inch
Operating mode: Press button
IP rating: IP67 ( 50M )
Alert type: Beeping
Bluetooth calling: Phone call reminder
Health tracker: Pedometer
Messaging: Message reminder
Other Function: Alarm,Low Battery Reminder,Luminous Dial,Stopwatch
Notification type: Facebook,G-mail,Skype,Twitter,Wechat,WhatsApp
Remote control function: Remote Camera
Battery Capacity: 610mAh
Standby time: 990 days ( about 33 months )
Type of battery: CR2450 button battery
People: Female table,Male table
Band material: TPU
Case material: Diamond Carbon Coating
Shape of the dial: Round
Available Color: Black,Blue,Wine red
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Language: Arabic,English,French,German,Italian,Japanese,Portuguese,Russian,Simplified Chinese,Spanish
Dial size: 5.00 x 5.00 x 1.48 cm / 1.97 x 1.97 x 0.58 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 10.00 x 10.00 x 7.50 cm / 3.94 x 3.94 x 2.95 inches
Package weight: 0.184 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 26.00 x 5.00 x 1.48 cm / 10.24 x 1.97 x 0.58 inches
Band size: 26 x 2.5 cm / 10.24 x 0.98 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Smart Watch, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Screwdriver
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone’s Bluetooth version is lower than the watch’s / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone’s Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch’s / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
Why buy from us ?
- Refund & exchange accepted, we bear the return shipping cost if it's due to our mistake
- All shipping are track-able, so you know when & where about your item delivery