NOTE : Due to regulations, we cannot ship this to USA.
As we get older, we need to pay more and more attention to health problems. Taking care of your blood sugar is an important part of your health. This Blood Glucose Meter can help you accurately understand your blood sugar health. It can also be used as a wonderful gift for the elderly to show them loving care!
– Compact design is easy for holding and operating.
– Memory storage function is convenient to query.
– With 5 gears design, the depth of the needle can be adjusted.
– LCD with backlight function, more practical for reading information.
– After inserting the test paper, the socket will automatically light up.
– Test alarm clock design makes it reliable and convenient.
– With test strips and blood lancets, you can use the meter easily.
– This product is not recommended for pregnant women.
– It is recommended that users collect blood from their fingertips for testing.
– The same test paper inserted more than three times can’t be used again.
– Please keep the ambient temperature stable.
– Please do not put it in water or any solution.
– Do not spill the liquid onto the end of the test paper or on the button.
– If you don’t use it for a long time, please take out the battery in time.
– Please keep the test strips out of direct sunlight. Store the test strips in the clean and dry place.
– Test results may vary depending on the time of measurement, environment, physical condition and medication.
Blood Collecting Steps:
1. Before collecting blood, please keep in a relaxed mood and disinfect the blood collection area with medical alcohol cotton pads. After the alcohol evaporates, warm the blood collection area and massage the fingertips. You can also clean your finger with warm water or soap and dry it after cleaning.
2. Use the blood sampling pen to collect blood.
3. Touch the blood drop of the fingertip to the blood sampling mouth of the test strip, and the blood will be inhaled automatically.
4. When the blood fills the test paper observation window and the 5-second countdown is shown, move your finger quickly away from the test strip.
– Do not use iodine-containing disinfectant for disinfection.
– Before collecting blood, make sure your fingers are clean and dry.
– When the amount of bleeding is insufficient, avoid repeatedly squeezing the wound.
Battery: 2 x AAA battery (not included)
Amount of blood: 0.7 microliter and more
Working temperature: 10 – 40 Deg.C
Operating humidity: 25 – 80 percent RH
Storage and transportation environment: -20 – 55 Deg.C (temperature), less than 80 percent RH (humidity)
For (Blood pressure): Finger
Measurement range : 1.1 – 33.3mmol/L
Display screen : LCD
Package weight: 0.128 kg
Product Size ( L x W x H ): 11.00 x 5.20 x 2.00 cm / 4.33 x 2.05 x 0.79 inches
Package Size ( L x W x H ): 13.00 x 7.00 x 4.00 cm / 5.12 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches
Package Content: 1 x Blood Glucose Meter, 100 x Test Strip, 100 x Blood Lancet, 1 x Blood Sampling Pen
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
Why buy from us ?
- Friendly customer service, we reply your email within few hours, up to 24 hours. Your happiness is our business.
- Buy with confidence, your money is protected by PayPal Buyer Protection or Stripe payment, where you can file dispute if you don't receive your item etc
- Refund & exchange accepted, we bear the return shipping cost if it's due to our mistake
- All shipping are track-able, so you know when & where about your item delivery